Amanda Rae Biggs turns 30 today!! I call her Rae for short. She has finally learned to embrace it after many years of torment and hatred. It's my grandpa's name and well...obviously a boys name... but hey it's not my middle name....so Rae it is!
In honor of her 30th, here's 30 things about my fabulous sister, Amanda:
1. BEST sister and friend ever
2. Can rock the 80's dance/side pony like no other
3. Family is very important
4. One of the most caring people I have ever met
5. Addicted to candy
6. Is nice to everyone
7. Drinks more than one pop a day
8. Shops often
9. Likes Diet Pepsi with a splash of Pepsi
10. Leaves the lights on all day
11. Randomly does handstands and cartwheels
12. Clumsy
13. Turned Pollyanna off while I was watching then proceeded to ignore me when I confronted her
14. Addicted to celebrity gossip
15. Sometimes washes her hair more than once a day
16. Went skydiving and wants to do it again
17. Was a goody two shoes in high school (which didn't help me out much)
18. Awesome listener
19. K-Stater
20. Great personality with tons of laughs to follow
21. Very loyal and trustworthy
22. Gave people bloody noses often in basketball practice
23. Hates wearing flats, always wears heels
24. Loves live music
25. Likes to have fun and surrounds herself with good, fun people
26. Nicknames - Biggs, Biggsy, Rae, Manda, AB, ABiggs, ARB, Mandy
27. Hates cold weather
28. Can't keep a plant alive to save her life
29. Open minded and very genuine
30.....and most of all...She's one of those people you can't imagine living without!
ARB, I love ya girl! Thursday the Biggs family is headed to Vegas to celebrate. Posts to follow.....
That was so sweet of you Linds
ReplyDelete