Hotel, Motel....

Happy Wednesday! I will post the second half of my birthday week soon, but in the meantime, I thought I would share a funny, yet disturbing sign I recently came across.


My parents stayed in Wichita the night before our Cotton Bowl departure. I met them early-as-all-heck at the motel and noticed this sign as I stepped into the elevator. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a complete phobia of hotels. They disgust me. I mean it was bad enough that I had the worst hangover that morning, but I literally almost lost it after reading this sign. This is so creepy/disgusting.....and I'm weird, I know.  NEVER will you ever find me doing this.  I will forever more continue to sleep with every inch of my body covered and no sheets.  In my opinion, this is the worst marketing ever.

2 comments:

  1. This just made my day!!! Don't they know that they shouldn't gross people out like that...especially ones who was their feet EVERY SINGLE NIGHT before they go to bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Gina. You can't spill all my secrets! And for the record, it's not every night.....come on:)

    ReplyDelete