Holy Cow......Where Have I Been?

I wish I could answer this, but I just can't.  Here's a quick recap to explain and I promise to do a better job in the future!

March....

First up was the Jason Aldean concert and St. Patty's Day!!! I met my best gal pal, Meg, in Wichita to hear some good ol' country music.  Luke Bryan opened up - I'm now a fan....or bigger fan...




Headed back to MHK for St. Patty's Day. It was the best day. Great friends, perfect weather, and lots of green beer!

This magician rocks! He entertained us for awhile......who would've thought?!


I attended the Big 12 tourney - it's tradition! We lost, but that definitely didn't stop us from having a great time! However, it did stop one thing....and that is the picture taking....RIP camera. Thanks alcohol, I appreciate that:)

On to April.......

Headed to KC to help celebrate Jeff's birthday. My sister rented out the basement of Coal Vines on the Plaza - if you haven't been there, it's worth going! 
Happy Birthday Jeff!



That brings me to last weekend. Spent Friday night with my beautiful friends....

....and Saturday night with my family and friends at the Jimmy Buffet concert. Unlike the Vegas concert, I came prepared - pirate accessories, beaks, leis, light up bracelets and all....including a special made hat for my uncle Alan!

I think they enjoyed the costumes a little too much. The gentlemen on the left with the beak made his big screen debut as he proceeded to flap his arms like a bird (anyone see him?) and my father on the right was loving the eye patch and earring. My Mom should probably be worried that he might make that earring more permanent. That would be weird, yikes.  Alan, well he was a really good sport and wore the obnoxious hat all day. You mean you don't want to wear a hat with a pineapple, parrot, and palm tree on the top of it??? odd. I should probably start preparing myself now for payback.




These past two months have flown by and I'm looking forward to a relaxing summer in MHK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment