Deck'd Out

Last weekend I traveled back to GB to hangout with my family.  It had been awhile, but my Dad kept telling me about a deck he was building out by our pond and I thought I would check it out for myself.  For those of you reading this....the pond would be that place where I had a party my senior year. You know, the one that got out of hand.  Where the highway patrol made several appearances, a guy asked me if he could DJ then his parents showed up for his big debut, and people were parking on the highway. Not to mention a surprise visit by my Grandma and Grandpa. Uhhh hi Grandpa, did I mention there would be alcohol here??? Makes me laugh...now, anyways!

Here's the newest addition to the pond. It looks so good! It's still a work in progress. My Dad is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment