Christmas Partay

My friend Lindsey has a themed Christmas Party every year and I've never been able to make it...until this year! She is a professional party planner. Not as her day job, but I would hire her any day. She's had many parties and every year it gets even bigger and better! This year's theme was Hawaiian.

Here's just a peek of some of the decorations for the party! These were taken an hour before it started, so this is a milder version than the actual.....
 Two Christmas trees....one themed, one regular!

Did I mention Lindsey and I have plans to go into business together?! Many conversations have been had about our interior decorating business, but hasn't happened as of yet. Stay tuned....

This was set up in the garage. The blowup palm tree was a beer cooler on the bottom. Perfect Hawaiian photo opp, but no picture. Fail.  Also not included was a table in the garage for flip cup!
 Let's just say after several 1-on-1 battles of flip cup with Linds' husband, I might not be invited back next year. Getting sick in the middle of the night is def not a good thing. Better get to practicing Cam:)

This is the only shot of the night with actual people in it. Great party Linds, can't wait til next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment