Wichita Wildcat Classic

Last Thursday I made the trip to Wichita to watch K-State play West Virginia at INTRUST Bank Arena. I was fortunate enough to hitch a ride with some friends, so I had no restrictions on the amount of fun I could have. Smart cookie, eh?!

We went to Heroes Sports Bar for pre-game then headed to the arena. These guys are really excited about their tickets....or feeling pretty good. I suspect a little of both, because here are their seats....
On the floor, second row! Thanks Johnny:) 

I sat with my Dad first half behind the K-State bench. Also great seats....but way too close to Frank and his non-stop yelling and cursing. Makes you laugh at first and then becomes a little too much. Yikes! I prefer the more quiet, nice Frank off the court.....

Second half I joined my brother on the floor. By that point he had made friends with the older man sitting next to him and I was almost positive one, if not both, were going to get kicked out. The refs got more than an earfull.


Do you notice a theme? #22 - it was my number in high school.....AND just happens to be Rodney McGruder's number as well.  Let's just say, I'm a fan! It was a great game that went into double overtime, just wish the outcome was different!

No comments:

Post a Comment