Big Bend Bike Rally

Bikers? Yes please! It just so happened the Big Bend Bike Rally was the same weekend as our class reunion.  So much to do! We decided to head out and see what it's all about.  It's not a secret that I want a sleeve of tattoos. One arm only from my shoulder to my wrist. My Mom is just loving this comment, I'm sure. Her latest comment in response to this was to find a guy with one, not get one. Hmm, maybe?! I'm going to make one for my Halloween costume this year so I'll post a pic and let you decide if it fits me!

Chels, Darcy and I in front of all the bikes!
As part of the bike rally they had a stunt man put on a show. His name was Bubba Blackwell the American Daredevil. He was comical, yet impressive.


  Later in the day he was expected to make a jump over these trucks, but we couldn't stick around for it.
  My favorite bike, well minus the bug shield. I probably should've waited around to meet the owner.....ha.

Can't think of a better way to spend my Saturday - perfect weather, live music, biker dudes, beer and a really great friend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment