10 YEARS, people. It's been 10 years since high school. Where does the time go? Absolutely crazy! My weekend was packed full. My brother recently became a homeowner, so I decided to take off from work on Friday and get started on some painting. Weird thing is, I loved every minute of it. I should really quit my day job and flip houses. Just need to find some money to get started....anyone???? ha.
Ok so back to the reunion. Friday I went to the homecoming parade with Megan. It was somewhat disappointing. They didn't really make it out to be a big deal. Back in the day we sure did. It was such a fun week. After the parade, a big group of 02r's met at Delgado's for a little pre-football game drinking. All of us girls at Delgado's....
After the football game....or maybe mid-football game we headed to the bar. Did we win? ha.
Saturday morning we took a tour of GBHS. I have to say it was very odd being back. Here is a pic of us girls looking very, very rough in the common's area, ha.
We also stopped by the wall of fame. This picture cracks me up. Such good memories.
Following the tour we made a quick stop at Lumpy's. My favorite watering hole in GB. Just so happened the Big Bend Bike rally was going on too so Chels and I ventured out west to check it out - separate post to follow. After that we met up with the girls at The Page!
Then it was time to bring on the main event of our reunion weekend. Who can resist a little red carpet action, ha. I'm sure the pictures can speak for themselves as to how much fun was had!!
My St. Pat's Crusader homie.
Did I mention I forgot my digital camera. Fail. I rocked a disposable camera all weekend and I have to say I was pretty excited to get the pictures developed, ha.
Cheers to a great night reminiscing with friends AND a KSU win!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment